How non-Muslim expats can register their will in the UAE

It is not mandatory to obtain a residence visa of the UAE to own a property. You may sell your property by granting a power of attorney to any person of your choice. (1) I want my child to inherit all my property and bank accounts that I own in the UAE …
( read original story …)

Related Post