UAE conventional banks’ assets hit D2.148 trillion

accounting for around 80 percent of the UAE banking system’s total assets, which reached Dh2.687 trillion. Islamic banks accounted for the remaining 20 percent, with total assets of Dh538.5 billion, a Wam news agency report said quoting the UAE Central …
( read original story …)

Search your Hotel