UAE-based influencers will need two licences to legally operate

“Note that this [trade licence] can be a freelancer visa, such as those provided by Dubai Creative Clusters Authority and twofour54,” said Fiona Robertson, a senior associate in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications practice with Al Tamimi & Co …
( read original story …)

Related Post